*** PLEASE READ *** Recap of expectations, attire and conduct as a Bar Divas of Austin Bartender:
Bar Divas of Austin was founded on the idea of having a “nice looking” professional bartenders for most events. We offer our services to corporate events, weddings, private events, fundraisers and more. Our standard will be a mix of looks, personality, work ethic, professionalism, attire, and beyond.
Attire: The attire will be the same for every event unless specified by the client and approved by Bar Divas of Austin.
- Nice black slacks (no jeans or leggings)
- Nice black blouse (non-revealing) (no strapless or spaghetti straps)
- Comfortable black shoes (no flip flops, heels above 2 inch or open toed shoes)
- Full hair and makeup must be done for every event (think elegant)
***If you come to an event unprepared or not up to the requested standards you may not be paid for your services and not invited back for further events.
*** NO DRINKING OR TAKING ANY ALCOHOL FROM EVENTS OR PARTICIPATING IN CLIENT EVENTS
Supplies: This is key to ensure a smooth event! If you do not have all of these supplies on hand, Bar Divas of Austin can provide for you at the cost of $60dollars which can be taken from your pay until the supplies is returned.
- Shaker/Mixing Tin
- Pour Spouts (at least 5)
- Cutting Board
- Wine Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Bar Spoon
- Ice Scoop
- Bar Spoon
- Bar Mat
- 2x Coolers
All NEW Bar Divas of Austin Contractor Applicants Must:
- Provide current TABC Certification
- Verifable Professional References
- 1 Photo: 1 head shot > Facebook
- A Resume
- A face to face meeting prior to working any event
- COMPLETE CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
- COMPLETE W9 TAX FORM